CPS Attorneys lawyers have many years of practical experience in the field of maritime law and ready to provide the Clients with the necessary assistance at all stages of the sea and multimodal transportation, transshipment and storage of goods.
We provide the following services:
- consulting and drawing up charter-parties, ship management contracts;
- pre-trial settlement of disputes, resolution of disputes under charter-parties and bills of lading, preparation and support of execution of the settlement agreements;
- collection and contestation of demurrage and dispatch;
- arrest of vessels and cargoes, as well as cancellation of arrests;
- cargo retention;
- legal assistance in case of accidents;
- consulting on customs clearance of vessels and cargoes;
- drafting and support of contracts for construction and sale-purchase of vessels;
- consulting on the carriage of dangerous goods;
- legal assistance in matters of bunkering and debt collection;
- protection of interests in the courts and arbitrations.
Together with our partners, we are also ready to provide the following services in the field of marine insurance:
- assessment of the current program of insurance coverage for risks, reliability of the insurance company, qualifications of the insurance broker;
- consulting when placing risks in the new insurance period, providing recommendations on the volume of insurance coverage, preparing an insurance application, evaluating the proposals of insurers, conditions and cost of insurance coverage;
- support during performance of obligations under insurance contracts;
- consulting in case of an insured event, assistance in preparing an insurance claim;
- conducting briefings for employees of the Client on insurance issues.
You may get the necessary services by contacting us by the phone, sending your request via e-mail or visiting our office in Odessa.