CPS Attorneys specialists are experienced professionals in the field of customs law and protecting the rights and interests of the Clients during the customs clearance of goods and vehicles, customs disputes and in cases of violation of customs rules.
We are ready to provide you with the following services:
- protection of rights and interests during customs and state border control of individuals, during customs clearance of goods, vehicles, including sea vessels;
- protection of rights and interests during all other types of state control at the border, including ecological, phytosanitary, veterinary, sanitary-epidemiological, radiological control;
- protection of rights and interests of declarants, cargo owners, carriers and customs brokers in cases of violation of customs rules;
- appeal against customs decisions on customs value, classification of goods according to UCGFEA;
- appeal against actions and inaction of regulatory authorities, protection of rights and interests in pre-trial order and in courts.
You may get the necessary services by contacting us by the phone, sending your request via e-mail or visiting our office in Odessa.