CPS Attorneys lawyers are highly qualified specialists with extensive experience in the field of civil and family relations.
Services of our lawyers in civil and family cases include:
- oral and written legal advice on issues related to the protection of civil and family rights in the courts of all instances;
- pre-trial settlement and collection of information on civil and family cases (mediation, attorneys’ requests, requests for public information, preparation and submission of claims, applications, official letters);
- representation and protection of Clients’ interests in all courts of all instances;
- obtaining and presentation to execution of court decisions, representation of Clients in the State Executive office, appealing against actions (inaction) of the State executive officer, control over the execution of court decisions;
- preparation of marriage contract;
- legal support of deals;
- preparation of other legal documents (agreements, contracts, statements of claim, complaints, petitions, claims, statements, letters, requests).
You may get the necessary services by contacting us by the phone, sending your request via e-mail or visiting our office in Odessa.