Specialists of CPS Attorneys are ready to provide professional legal assistance to consumers of financial services and participants in payment and credit relations, namely:
- to provide legal advice on banking services, financing and mortgages matters;
- to analyze credit and mortgage agreements, surety and pledge agreements, as well as other financial documents;
- to prepare the necessary filings, applications, to represent Client’s interests in the bank or other credit institution;
- to appeal against actions or omissions of financial institutions to regulatory authorities;
- to protect Client’s interests in the court;
- to protect Client’s interests at the stage of execution of court decisions;
- to protect Client from illegal actions of collectors;
- to accompany the bankruptcy procedure of a physical person;
- to provide support for debt restructuring;
- to provide legal assistance at the stage of compulsory sale of collateral.
You may get the necessary services by contacting us by phone, sending a request by e-mail or by visiting our office in Odessa.