CPS Attorneys specialists have many years of practical experience in procedural protection, which allows us immediately and effectively to carry out actions aimed on protectionof the legitimate rights and interests of the Clients.
Within this practice we are ready to provide the following services:
- protection of the Client’s interests and personal protection of company officials during desk and field tax audits, as well as other tax control measures, including preparation of objections on acts of tax authorities;
- appeal on decisions and actions of the officials of regulatory bodies in the administrative manner and in the court;
- protection of the Client’s interestsand personal protection of thecompanies’ officials during investigating criminal proceedings on the grounds of crimes in the economic sphere;
- protection of the interests of the business entities during scheduled and unscheduled inspections, as well as during other measures of state control (supervision) in the field of economic activity, including preparation of objections on acts of inspections;
- preparation of responses on requests from regulatory and law enforcement agencies;
- consultations on criminal procedural legislation, preparation of procedural documents;
- protection of the rights and interests of the witness, victim, suspect, defendant and other persons in the framework of criminal proceedings;
- protection of the rights and interests of the civil plaintiff in criminal proceedings;
- appeal against court decisions.
You may get the necessary services by contacting us by phone, sending a request by e-mail or by visiting our office in Odessa.